Optimized Hormone Therapy for Women
Decreased energy, strength, mental clarity or libido? You are not alone.
Nearly every woman over the age of 40 experiences the natural decline in energy levels, mental clarity, strength, and libido that comes along with age as well as other unwanted symptoms attributed to the gradual decline in hormone levels. In women, this can be menopause or the beginning of menopause and is due to decreasing levels of testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone.
Our clinic is dedicated to providing you with a safe, healthy and bio-identical solution to optimize your hormones and improve your symptoms of fatigue, decreased mental clarity, strength and libido among other symptoms. We will develop a treatment plan tailored for you.
Signs of Hormonal Imbalance in Women Include:
Low Sex Drive
When she first came to our clinic, she had been suffering from mood changes and decreased energy. Hormone Replacement Therapy helped her improve her mood and her energy
Treatment To Fit Your Life
Bio-identical hormone therapy can help patients find relief from the symptoms they are experiencing from less than optimal hormones. With Youthify you receive a customized, evidence-based medical treatment plan that includes hormone optimization, exercise, nutrition and sleep optimization.
Often, primary care physicians who do not specialize in hormone therapy are unwilling to pursue hormone optimization with the vigor our integrative medicine providers are. We do not treat lab values or numbers, we treat people and their symptoms. Our treatment plan is targeted to help you feel great and optimize wellness
Individual female hormone replacement treatment programs include:
- Treatment by your provider, who is highly trained in Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapies
- Full review of symptoms, including personal and family medical history
- Comprehensive hormone level testing
- Customized programs to alleviate specific symptoms based on personal medical history and lab result analysis
- Compounded hormones and supplements
- Nutritional and fitness recommendations and support
Different Treatment Options
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapies for women are available in different forms. After your evaluation of your unique symptoms and a thorough review of lab values, your provider will make a recommendation that is best for you. Recommended treatment options include:
- Creams – This treatment is usually applied to the skin; however, in some circumstances, the creams can be inserted directly into the vagina for specific treatment reasons.
- Tablets – Tablets are a common and effective way to administer BHRT. Tablets are taken every day by mouth. While tablets have gotten a bad reputation in some circles, that reputation was incorrectly applied to true Bio-identical estrogen. The bad reputation is applied to estrogens obtained from horse urine and chemicalized synthetic progestins that are NOT used by Youthify
Follow-up appointments will be scheduled to continually monitor your hormone levels with labwork and more important to assess your symptoms so you can feel like the best you possible. Our treatment will be revised as necessary until the optimum balance is achieved. This is why we call our approach Bio-Identical Hormone Optimization Therapy (BHOT).
Members of our hormone imbalance treatment plans have unlimited access to the medical provider and office staff. We pride ourselves on offering a concierge experience to our patients that encourages communication, flexibility of care, and mutual trust. We want you to feel like family here.
So, You’re Curious About Hormone Therapy…
But not quite ready to dive in?
Our New Patient Orientations were created with you in mind. We want to hand you everything you need to know to make the best decision of your life.